The Broke and the Bookish gave us license to choose our own topic this week- I'm going to with The Top Ten Places I'd Like to Sit and Read. What can I say, I'm experiencing some massive cabin fever lately, especially with our annual Christmas trip is so far in the away (and yet to be decided). A few of these places I've been before, and I know there is a definite cheese factor, but I'm going to go ahead and embrace it tonight.
1. In a hammock in Fiji, overlooking in the water (cheesiness factor: 9)
2. At a coffee shop in Paris, with a view of the Eiffel Tower (cheesiness factor: 10)
3. On a blanket in Strawberry Fields, in Central Park (cheesiness factor: 5)
|[my own- maybe in the spring next time...]|
4. On Janss Steps at UCLA. The nostalgia for college kills it (cheesiness factor: 7)
5. St. Marks' Square in Venice, Italy (cheesiness factor: 6)
6. In a snowed-in resort lodge in the Swiss Alps (cheesiness factor: 4)
7. On the deck of either a Carribbean or Mediterranean Cruise (cheesiness factor: 9)
8. By a huge fire at a luxury dude ranch in Montana (cheesiness factor: 3)
|[source via source- desperately want to go here, by the way- eco friendly!]|
9. By the beach in Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket, wearing Ralph Lauren Polos and pretending I'm from old money (cheesiness factor: 6)
10. One a jungle safari in Africa (cheesiness factor: 4; and yes, I'd really go)
Anyone else itching to drag their book around the world?