A Bookish Christmas List



Let’s face it- all I really want each year for my birthday and Christmas, for the most part, are books. My husband and I are long past the days of trying to figure out gifts for one another, so we instead determine monetary limits (both of our birthdays are within the holiday season as well) and set up wish lists for each other (especially since we both hoard our Amazon credit card points all year). It’s incredibly practical and extremely easy. I also usually end up with gift cards for Barnes and Noble and Amazon as well, which, naturally, are spent on books, too. Here’s what I have my eye on for this year:

My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris

The Third Hotel by Laura van den Berg

Baby, You’re Gonna Be Mine by Kevin Wilson

A Manuel for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin

Severance by Ling Ma

The Library Book by Susan Orlean

The Wife by Meg Wolitzer

Small Fry by Lisa Brennan-Jobs

Friday Black by Nana Kwame Adjei-Brenyah

Asymmetry by Lisa Halliday


Soon to come: what to buy the readers, nonreaders, and kids in your life!

What's on your Christmas list (bookish or otherwise)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS