Happy Thanksgiving!

[source]


Happy Thanksgiving! And if you don't celebrate... Happy Fourth Thursday in November!

Despite my horrible commenting skills, my lack of consistent blogging schedule, and plentiful typos (ain't no time for excessive editing), I am so, so, so thankful for this blog. So many book bloggers have left for the Bookstagramming world, which I totally get, but I love this little space of the Internet where I can write about books, my job, and all the other weird things that pop into my mind. And thank you for reading! And commenting! I appreciate it so much.

I'm also so thankful for reading, books, and the literary community in general. For the authors who create the stories we love, for the people who put readings together, and for people who love to talk about reading. 


Eat! Rest! Be thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS