Oprah, Shut the Hell Up (part 2)

Some people (ahem, Jonathan Franzen) should rely on their supposed talent to sell books, rather than Oprah- especially when they've already done it (his last novel, The Corrections, a Pulitzer nominee, was also a selection). I had actually put Freedom: A Novel on my list of books to read, but now, I'm not so sure. All I have to say is that I hope there's a lot of raunchy sex, high brow political conversations, and an extremely unhappy ending so that her minions are offended and confused.

2 comments:

  1. Hey There,

    I figured you would appreciate this. :P

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/jacketcopy/2010/09/oprahs-next-big-literary-surprise-jk-rowling.html

    Happy Monday.

    TLW
    Theliterarywhore.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha- thanks! Man... that Oprah...

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS