Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts

[source]


Happy Wednesday! Link up in the comments if you play!

1. Last week I entered an Instagram video contest to have lunch with Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman, put on by Reese Witherspoon's Hello Sunshine. I received a message the other day saying there wanted to chat more! I know that there are probably many more contenders, but it's nice to know that my quick little blurb was at least on their radar. How fun would that be, though, if I won? 

2. I made these Big Fat Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies yesterday and they were delicious. Go for it!

3. This weekend I am going to The Hollywood Bowl to see this with my friend's friends (does that make sense?). I can't wait!

4. Last weekend Sawyer and I went to see The Art Float in Riverside, which was all of these painted inflated balls that float around a lake at a park. It sounds strange, but it was a pretty neat sight.

5. I am on the cusp of being caught up with my grading. It's amazing. 

5 comments:

  1. That Art Float looks amaaaazing! Definitely giving those cookies a go as well. Here are my Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts: https://leviosanotleviosa.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/315/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied the wrong url. You can actually find it here: leviosanotleviosa.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/331/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is amazing to catch up on things, while still having some fun. Here are MY BOOKISH/NOT SO BOOKISH THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool about #1, best of luck! :) #4 sounds like fun, hahaha xD

    http://eclectictales.insanitysandwich.com/blog/2018/05/23/bookish-and-not-so-bookish-thoughts-51/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds exciting. Glad you're catching up.
    https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2018/05/bookish-and-not-so-bookish-thoughts-may_24.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS