May Reading Goals



In March my reading lagged big time, as the schools closed halfway through and things became dramatically different overnight. In April, things got rolling a little and I ended up clocking in at six books. Whelpppp, as my son would say, I have big plans for May (and even bigger for June) and I'm the type of person who thrives under public accountability, though, so here are my plans or the month:

1 & 2. Untamed and Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle (the first was for an impromptu friend book club, the second because I want to hear more of her story)

3. Writers & Lovers by Lily King (loved Euphoria)

4. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (for work)

5. The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel (for our English department book club)

6. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes (I've always meant to read it)

7. Portage by Sue Leaf (a memoir about a family who got super into canoeing)

8. Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks (I haven't read any short stories lately) 




1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS