5-4-3-2-1



5 thing I plan to do as soon as I am vaccinated:
- Get a pedicure
- Get a massage
- See my family (and assuming they get it too, bring Sawyer! He misses my mom and siblings so much)
- Eat at a restaurant with my friends
- Go stay at a hotel for a night or two alone (but somewhere boring for Sawyer like Palm Springs so I don't feel guilty)

4 things I'm listening to: 
- American Royals II by Catherine McGee (these are so bad they're good- perfect for treadmill or dog walking)
- Greenlight by Matthew McConaughey (I haven't started yet, but I heard an interview with him and it sounds fascinating)
- The Daily- I took a looooooooooooooooooooong break from this podcast, since I just couldn't keep up and then couldn't handle the daily doom and gloom. Now that the election is over-ish it is easier to digest
- Smartless- Still in love with this one, and I can't wait to listen to the David Chang episode that just came out yesterday!

3 books I'm currently reading:
- The Lost Children Archive be Valeria Luiselli 
-Miracle in the Andes by Nando Parrado
- Here by Richard Maguire 

2 not-so-bookish blog posts I'm working on:
- On how it's okay to not be ball-to-the-wall decking the halls right now (and how this holiday season is going to be exponentially more challenging on moms this year).
- Owning my productivity addiction (+ my favorite tips right now) 

1 thing getting me through today:
- the rest of my Ben & Jerry's Cannoli Ice Cream that I have secretly stashed in the freezer. It's the simple things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS