May Goals, Plus April, Revisited



The treadmill is beckoning from across the room, so I'm going to make this fast. I did pretty well with my goals this month: 

Buy a new phone- Nope! I've decided to just wait to deal with it until summer. The one I have is fine and I'm being horribly over-dramatic, so it's been tabled.

Finish and ship all Etsy orders- Yes! All seven orders, six being custom, have been sent out into the world. I also squeezed in a gift for a friend. 

Get a few health issues under control- Thank goodness! Yup! I had some issues with my eyes that are a million times better and I will hopefully be in the clear after my recheck later this week. I also had a stomach issue that improved dramatically with a round of medicine, so I am a happy camper. 

Make sure Sawyer had a great birthday- Yup! We had a great weekend. His friend dropped by a surprise gift on Saturday and then on his actual birthday Scott and I took him to walk around the beach and we did gifts, cake, lots of family FaceTime, and his favorite dinner. 

Step up my skin care- Yes again! I am not getting any younger, so I've slowly built up a good routine that hopefully will prolong the inevitable. 

Stay away from a really negative Facebook page associated with my son's school- Yes! I really don't have time for that toxicity, anyway. 2021 has been a much happier place on the Internet, so any little change that adds to it is awesome. 

Now, May:

Finish the school year without losing my mind- I like to make my goals easily quantifiable, and trust me- for a teacher this is

Have fun doing fun things- I feel like May marks my return into the world. Every weekend is pretty booked and I am beyond thrilled.

Two non-Etsy embroidery hoops- I love that people trust me to create things for them, but I have been itching to try out a few of my own ideas. One of these things needs to be updating my book hoop. All I have done is January- and these really aren't that time-consuming! It just gets pushed back first, I guess. 

Keep running with Ellie- I have converted 4-5 of our daily morning walks to at least partial runs, and I want to maintain that (for both of our sakes)

Finish rereading Jane Eyre- I really do enjoy it, I just can't always read it in huge chunks or I get sleepy

1 comment:

  1. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS