Slighty Ashamed. Somewhat Excited.

For several years I have adamantly refused to even consider starting a blog (exception: one written from the perspective of my dog, mocking the wordy diatribes of everyone else). What the hell would I write about? Furthermore, who would care? Then, while working on some recent Amazon book reviews, I realized how much I enjoy writing about books, and doing so nicely bridges the expository writing I did for my master's to the creative writing I would like to pursue. And as for the second question- who cares?

And, so it begins. Inflicting my experiences and opinions about books, authors, and the literary world in general upon the bored/brave/curious people who take the time to read.

You're welcome. Or, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS