Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts


As always, link up below!

Happy Thanksgiving! As I write this Wednesday night I can barely function. Today has been beyond busy- I went to a 90-minute vinyasa flow class (regular yoga as a pregnant person if very humbling), went to two grocery stores, baked 5 pies from scratch, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, and set up tables for tomorrow. Still up- get the HELL out of the house for dinner, make the stuffing, clean the turkey, and hopefully. Tomorrow 19 people will gather around my three tables for dinner- wish me luck!


5 comments:

  1. The pies look amazing! Good luck with the dinner :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pies look great :) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pies look delicious! You definitely did more than I did on Wednesday (I packed, got onto an airplane, landed and fell asleep, exhausted.) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy (and eat pie).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful dinner.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS