For this week's Top Ten Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish, we have a freebie. I decided to do a list of ten people I'd like to read more about, in the form of biographies, autobiographies, or memoirs. Some may exist already and I just haven't gotten to them, while others might need their stories told or updated.
1-3- I want updated autobiographies/memoirs from Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden.
4. Julia Child- I have had her's on my wish-list for ages, but haven't ordered it. Her life was so fascinating!
5. Franz Kafka- This one is sort of cheating, since I am currently reading the graphic novel version right now. He was such an interesting guy!
6. Gloria Steinem- Was there any doubt?
7. Lance Armstrong- His story is long and has been drawn out over many years and I know only bits and pieces. I want the whole story for once!
8. The Beatles- There's a million different ones, but I know that it has to be by Mark Lewisohn.
9. Eva Peron- Such a big story to tell.
10. Harvey Milk- I saw the movie way back when and meant to learn more.