Bottoms Up

Since I will forever associate Fridays with Happy Hour (even thought I go only once or twice a month), this post on The Curse of the Drinking Class fits today. Dorian Gray as an Appletini- without a doubt. Holden Caulfied slamming a Jager Float- for sure.

I'm still trying to decide what my drink would be, if I was a character. I'd love to say I was a Tom Collins, but my iPhone devotion prevents me from being retro enough. Same goes with a Long Island- I'm pretty sure I'm not strong enough to knock grown men to the floor after a few servings. I think I should probably drink more in order to make a more informed decision.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. you tickle my thoughts. Very interesting. I have no idea what drink I would be either, maybe something fruity and girly...and with something with food floating in it?

    To answer your blog questions.... there are some things at Viva Madrid that are better than Sevilla...like the prices, but Sevilla has the best empanadas! We should go sometime!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS