Books on You Back- Watch Out!

Literacy is obviously scary- why else would politicians be continuously cutting public education budgets? So kids can't read and grow up to be idiots that believe everything the government tells them to. I'm pretty sure Bush included that in No Child Left Behind and Schwarzenegger in pretty much every budget package.


Man, I'm cranky today. Maybe I'll watch this non-reading video for the millionth time to laugh. Then when I go to yoga tonight I can laugh at the instructor in my head.



Never gets old. Namaste, motherfuckers.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It kills me everytime!

    How about instead of yoga we go out to dinner? I need a drink. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said "Namaste, motherfuckers" MADE MY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah great site I love it! I really do!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS