Yosemite and Books

On Monday I climbed Half Dome in Yosemite National Park with some good friends, making it the second, and last, time for me. In order to prepare for this god awful lovely 16-mile hike that ends up in an almost 5,000 foot gain I reviewed this book:


When we arrived here:

Yosemite National Park- Our cabin
I made some significant progress on this:

I still can't figure out the tabs

After I hiked to this:




I climbed up these:



To see this:

Oh crap. We still have to go all the way back down.

I saw this on an older woman's baseball cap on the climb down (she was going up) and had to give her some encouragement and a compliment for being both literary and brave:

[source]


I then talked for a full twenty seconds about this:

She had obviously enjoyed it... [source]

but had to tell her (nicely) I'd have to Google more information so I could stop facing the ground holding myself up with my arms worrying that I might die.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had any desire to climb anything until now. That looks so hard, but so worth it. Kudos to you!*

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS