Every once in awhile I feel like I've hit the jackpot on finding items that I either love lots or make my life easier (which makes me love them). Here are a few things I've picked up lately that I'd thought I'd share. It's the little things!
1. Justin's Almond Butter, Maple (individual packets)- I've been picking these up lately for lunch. Yes, lunch. Along with a piece of fruit and maybe a granola bar they're quick, packed with protein, healthy fats, and simple ingredients. I've been trying to get back on track lately, and they've been a good choice. I do feel guilty about the packaging, I admit.
2. Smart Sheep Wool Dryer Balls- An old friend mentioned how she uses these and some lavender essential oil instead of dryer sheets or fabric softener, and how they've reduced her drying time. She was right! I also love that in the long run they save money and are a much more natural, eco-friendly, alternative.
3. Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup- I love these for Sawyer! We're basically done with bottles (minus one at day care for the next few days) and I, personally, agree with dentists that regular sippy cups aren't the best for little teeth (granted we do have some, and do use them sometimes). I searched for an alternative and these are awesome. They teach him to drink from a regular cup but restrict the flow and leak less.
4. The Starbucks App- Since having Sawyer and going back to work I've rekindled my love of coffee. I usually make iced coffee at home, but I've hitting Starbucks Sunday mornings as a treat before I go grocery shopping. Lately I've been going once more a week, due to total and complete exhaustion and forgetting to brew my own at home. The app is so convenient and I love earning free stuff. I'm a total, total sucker.
5. The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector- The combination of walking around my house barefoot, having dry skin to begin with, and running trashes my feet. I'm always on the lookout for great foot cream that doesn't leave a weird residue on my hands and works to reduce my "Hobbit feet" condition (an old boyfriend said I had Hobbit feet. At the time I thought it was sort of a dick move, but now that I'm older, wiser, and give less shits about things like that I can admit that he was right).