Link up below!
1. My classes are still processing and mourning the tragic bus crash that happened last Thursday night. It's been a challenge to keep pushing them academically, with the IB test being in just a few short weeks. It makes me feel so guilty to talk about the Scarlet Letter when their friend just died a horrible death. But if we don't move forward they won't be prepared and dwelling isn't necessarily the healthiest thing for them. It's just a tough, tough situation.
2. Our school was in the media once again for a bogus bomb threat this morning- we had to wait outside the campus for over an hour to be let back in. Seriously, universe, just leave us alone.
3. Time to get a little less serious:
4. My husband and I went to the hospital orientation meeting tonight (I figured at 37.5 weeks it was probably time, I suppose) and while the hospital is a little more progressive than I thought, it's still dumpy. I went to give birth somewhere fresh and shiny and new.
5. I wish I went to Coachella a couple of years ago, back when I wasn't pregnant and it hadn't sold out yet.
6. Have you heard of oil pulling? I don't get it.
7. I started Lolita over the weekend and I must confess to having trouble getting into it. Granted I am a bit busy right now and have yet to sit down for a substantial block of time, so hopefully I can commit some time this weekend to it.
8. One of my friends and I are going to a restaurant dedicated to funnel cake this weekend. I can't believe I've gone so long not knowing it existed. The horror that would have been if I had never gotten that Groupon (that I didn't even buy). The best part if that I'm going after I FINALLY DYE MY HAIR AGAIN! God, I've been waiting for like 26 weeks to do this.
9. Poor Andre Johnson. Poor Andre Johnson's penis. Poor guy thought he wasn't going to need it in the place he was going next, but now, well, now he's in a bit of a conundrum.
10. Those bastards at Target finally got me with their stupid Red Card ATM. I started doing the math on diapers and figured it was smart. Unless I buy them at Costco. Then I just caved in for no reason.