Sunday is My Bitch

Now that the school year is winding down (and I'm still doing an awesome job being in denial about my summer school assignment) my Sundays are little more enjoyable. Instead of frantically grading nine bajillion essays and trying to figure out what I was going to teach during the forthcoming week, I can now relax a little (fine, fine- I didn't do that anyway; I generally put it off until Sunday night, became cranky that I was unproductive, and then ended up busting my ass Monday morning). Today was perfect:

My straw is very straight.
- two new patio chairs + a little table
- some Trader Joe's Sparking French Berry Lemonade (what the hell are French berries?) + a generous amount of vodka
- the pool + my white legs (not pictured; you're welcome)
- John Irving's newest book, In One Person

I mean perfect after I did laundry, cleaned the house, worked out, and got groceries (I actually truly love grocery shopping). 

Lesson: make Sunday your bitch. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good mix of busy and not-so-busy. That's my ideal weekend. I hate feeling like I did nothing, but I also hate feeling like I was scheduled to the minute. Productive plus relaxed = ideal!*

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS