Top Ten Tuesday- Thankful

The Broke and the Bookish ask us this week the ten authors that we are most thankful for:

Authors That Always Write Books I Love

1. TC Boyle (Tortilla Curtain, When the Killing's Done)

2. Nick Horny (High Fidelity, How to Be Good, Juliet, Naked)

3. Jonathan Safran Foer (Eating Animals, Everything is Illuminated)

4. Gary Shteyngart (The Russian Debutante's Handbook, Absurdistan)

Authors That My Students Enjoy (ie Authors That Make Teaching Easier)

5. Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451)

6. Harper Lee (To Kill a Mockingbird)

7. Gabriel Garcia Marquez (Chronicle of a Death Foretold)

Authors That Provide Me With Plenty of Material to Hate On

8. Stephanie Meyer

9. Nicholas Sparks

10. EL James

6 comments:

  1. I also gave thanks to EL James (for prividing me with so many laughs)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Fidelity is one of my all time faves!
    Feel free to come by and checkout My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at your last section! I <3 Gabriel Garcia Marquez and I've been meaning to re-read Foer's Everything is Illuminated (and watch the adaptation)

    Here's my TTT this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I actually like some of Spark's his books :p I do hate 50 shades with a huge passion.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with 1-4 but I do like 5-10. And sorry to be cliche, but To Kill a Mockingbird IS such a classic. Have you ever watched the movie Pleasantville? It had a lot of the TKAM movie scenes redone in it.
    Great list and *new follower*.
    Check out our TTT!
    ~Krisha @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your "Authors That Provide Me With Plenty of Material to Hate On." Twilight jokes never get old.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS