Reading, Listening, Buying, Coveting

Just a friendly reminder that Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts will be up super early tomorrow morning with the option to link in! Come play! And thanks to those that did last week- I had five more than I expected. 



 Reading
 
What I Had Before I Had You- Sarah Cromwell

The Omnivore's Dilemma- Michael Pollan

Catch-22- Joseph Heller 


Listening

Lean in- Sheryl Sandberg


Buying

Bridget Jones- The Edge of Reasoning- Helen Fielding

Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn*

The Astronaut Wives Club- Lily Koppel*

Jim Henson: The Biography-  Brian Jay Jones*

*All audiobooks that I "bought" with old points



Coveting

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy- Helen Fielding

The Circle- Dave Eggars

The Secret History- Donna Tartt

The Cookie Dough Lovers Cookbook- Lindsay Landis

Anything by Mary Roach

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I listened to Gone Girl, too. I was a fan though some parts dragged. I wondered how they would be had I been reading instead of listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for Bookish Thoughts! (the benefit of being a day 'ahead' in Australia....)

    I'm also coveting (*may have pre-ordered*) The Circle, The Goldfinch and new Bridget Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Secret History. I was totally excited to get it but a bit disappointed. I really felt like I had read it before. (However, this has been happening a lot lately - I really need to keep a list of the books I've read)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Secret History is one of my all-time favorites. Donna Tartt is such a beautiful writer and I can't wait for Goldfinch to release soon! Very interested in The Circle by Eggars, hope you enjoy it when you get a hold of it!
    Bonnie @ For the Love of Words

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS