Personal Essay Week



Every once in awhile I have a thought that I really want to write about, and either I'll decide it's too much for Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts, too far removed from the blog, or something that requires more energy to write than I have to give at that moment. I've kept a running list and recently decided that I'd schedule a week full of short personal essays on these topics, both as a sort of mini-writing project and as a way to change up content a tad. 

I've divided the topics into categories dealing with family, politics, hobbies, parenting, and spirituality. They won't be for everyone and while I'll always try to be respectful in controversial moments, I also want to be honest and true to my opinions.

I hope you enjoy them! It's stretched my writing muscles a bit to get them out and there is always some trepidation when starting something new. I encourage you to do the same, if you ever feel like you are in any sort of a rut or want to push yourself a bit. 


1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS