Gah! It's Wednesday! I almost forgot (hence the brevity). Anyway, link up, link back, say hey!
1. Weekend plans: have an MRI on my hip. I saw the doctor last week and she doesn't think it's muscular or soft tissue, so off to get I scan I go. This would be totally fine if I wasn't claustrophobic (their open MRI has a tight schedule that didn't work with mine).
2. Pet peeve: magazine articles that continue their articles on pages in the back.
3. I am seriously considering a trip to Nashville just to visit Parnassus, Ann Patchett's bookstore. I just finished her book of essays and started following them on Instagram and I just need to go.
4. It's Ruth Bader Ginsburg's birthday! Stay kickin' for four more years, lady!
5. My child is obsessed with Moana. Help.
6. Speaking of Sawyer, I cannot decide if it's time to get him a regular bed or not. He still doesn't always sleep through the night, although he goes right back to sleep when he does wake up (I do not, though). Maybe he needs more room? Maybe it will make things worse? I just don't know.