Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts



Link up! Link back! Say hey!

1. The UCLA Women and Men made it to the Sweet 16! Go Bruins! 

2. Mac is coming to Ulta- like I need to spend more money on makeup.

3. I was supposed to have an MRI of my hip last Saturday, which I scheduled nervously since I am quite claustrophobic. I woke up early that morning and said "nope, not gonna happen" and didn't go. I need to reschedule for the open MRI machine, but I know they are pretty backed up. This sort of refusal from me is really irregular, as I am typically one of those annoying rule-following, get-the-job done asap, kind of people. But apparently Saturday morning I knew my own limitations and decided to be a rebel (and to make the matter worse I couldn't reach anyone in the office so I was a no-show- THE HORROR). 

4. I am obsessed with checking the weather for Yosemite and Fish Camp, where we are staying, now that our departure day has entered the ten-day-forecast. I can deal with rain (just ordered Sawyer same rain boots, haha), but snow not so much. 

5. You can customize Sperrys. How long will I be able to resist?

6. As soon as the Democrats control the Senate, or better, someone has got to make Elizabeth Warren take a vacation. Or a nap. That woman is relentless and I love it. 

7. This Lemon Almond Pudding Cake looks absolutely amazing, but I'm not sure if anyone in my house will help me eat it. 

8. I finished the cross stitching project I have been working on for the last few months and am really pleased with how it turned out (pictured above). 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I had a hard time dealing with my MRI, many years ago...they gave me a Valium to help...lol.

    I can't wait until the Democrats control the Senate...OR until someone makes a mistake that leads to his ousting. We can always hope, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cross stitch! I used to do it a bit, but it was not great on my eyes, so I stopped. lol I figure reading and computers are enough eye damage. lol

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS