1. After my comment last week about giving Elizabeth Warren a vacation it turns out that she is... sort of... or at least a book tour. And I have a ticket to go see her later next month with a friend! I'm excited.
2. I listened to all six of the Missing Richard Simmons podcast episodes last weekend and I am legitimately saddened by what has happened to him. I'm with the narrator- I don't buy that he's just laying low. Nope.
3. Sawyer is in a big-boy-bed now and he picked out Moana and Batman sheets. I love that kid.
4. Most of the prints I wear are subtle and geometric, but Boden has the cutest sunglasses dress that I might have to snag...
5. Tomorrow is our English department book club to discuss After the Parade by Lori Ostlund. Honestly, it fell a little flat for me. I thought there was way too much context, the pacing off a little, and some of the characters lacked depth. It was her first book, so I'm sure her follow-ups will be a little smoother (there is potential). It will be interesting to see what everyone else says.
6. Tomorrow is also parent-teacher conferences, which are generally exhausting but satisfying. I really appreciate it when parents come down to chat about their kids and it's nice to either see the kids get to have a moment of pride or squirm a bit.
7. The day after is our last day before spring break! The teachers are just as anxious as the kids....