May, Plus April, Revisited

A few days behind, but better late than never, right? 

Last month's goals:

1. Use fewer plastic bags for food: Yup! I really made an effort to use tupperware and glass.

2. Financial moderation: Yes! I was a good girl.

3. Exercise diversification: On it. I added in some yoga sessions and several stretches on the bike. I've lost a few pounds this month and I think that this might be part of it. I didn't do more, but I did do things differently. 

4. Update my phone: No. I was feeling emotionally vulnerable this month (kidding, kidding...maybe not completely but mostly...)

5. Plan/start super secret project: Yes! I did!

May:

1. Finish my current cross stitch project: This may be a little too ambitious, but you never know. I have been on a roll lately.

2. End strong and with minimal stress: It's pretty impossible to end the school year with no stress (there is a ton of stuff that has to be done), but I want to stay on top of my grading so that when finals start the only thing I have to grade are the finals.

3. Plan day-trip to San Francisco: I am headed up to Modesto to visit my family next month and I want to take a day to San Francisco so that Sawyer can go for the first time. I need to check into things to do with him that are easily accessible with the BART and trolleys. I'm excited!

4. Go to a new restaurant (or food-related place): We used to be really, really good about trying new places before Sawyer was born but have fallen off that wagon. It doesn't have to be anything big, even a new coffee shop or bakery. Just something new!

5. Be okay with hard things: A few things have come up lately that have knocked me a little off kilter and I need to readjust my attitude. I like to be in control of my life, but that's not always completely possible, so I need to come up with a better plan to cope. How this is a measurable goal, I'm not sure, but I think at the end of the month I'll just know how I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS