There's Something About a Box of Books


Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's been three and half-ish months since I- 

Oh wait, that's right. I'm not Catholic. Hell, I don't even have a father (distasteful jokes FTW). 

There's something about getting a huge box of books in the mail (that you really only ended up paying $26.08 for since you had so many Amazon points that you were supposedly saving for Christmas presents) that invokes such happiness. Sure, one or two books is always great, but nine? Nine is something else. The different covers, the various lengths, the heft of the box as you lift it from the porch to the kitchen table. There's just something about a box of books.


2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic stack of books! I've read 5 of those and there's not a loser in the bunch :) You're in for some great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon points have been my downfall lately...looks like an awesome way to break your book buying ban :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS