Memoirs on My Mind

I'm typically a novel reader, but I seem to be adding memoirs and biographies to my wish list, both on Amazon and Audible lately (I just finished listening to Amanda Knox's). Here are a few that have caught my eye:

[Only problem? Over 1200 pages]
 Tune in: The Beatles- All These Years by Mark Lewisohn

[Learn more about the man behind the soup can]
The Philosophy of Andy Warhol (From A to B and back again) by Andy Warhol

[the CEO of Facebook; just downloaded this to Audible]
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg

[a man works to eliminate his student loan debt in a year]
Walden on Wheels: On the Open Road from Debt to Freedom by Ken Ilgunas

 [the women behind The Mercury Seven]
The Astronaut's Wives Club by Lily Koppel

[Working through Little House]
The Wilder Life: My Adventures in the Lost World of Little House on the Prairie by Wendy McClure 

[Nazis!}
Sleeping with the Enemy: Coco Chanel's Secret War by Hal Vaughan 

2 comments:

  1. I need Walden on Wheels. Whenever I think of the day my student debt will be paid, I get lightheaded and giddy. The possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious... What did you think of Amanda Knox?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS