Best Summer Vacation Ever-?!?!?


1. Last day of the 2012-2013 school year
2. So, so much pool time
3. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida with my sister
4. Western Caribbean cruise
5. I finally bought books! Embargo over! Also, 19 books read
6. My day at the Getty and Colum McCann reading
7. Spending the day on my brother's Navy ship
8. The Huntington Library and Gardens
9. 200 miles of bike riding (this seems like a lot- it's not), many with grandpa
10. Pageant of the Masters in Laguna with some favorite friends
11. Painting the base boards- now so mother-effing white
12. Discovering the Moscow Mule- life will never be the same
13. Matchbox 20 concert with my brother
14. Justin Timberlake/Jay-Z Legends of the Summer with a dear friend 
15. So much baking
16. 3-4 yoga classes; managed to get into a tripod headstand last week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you did get around to those baseboards! My husband & I feel like we haven't stopped painting since we moved into our new house -- it's really not much fun, but a fresh coat of paint always looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS