Top Ten Tuesday- Laugh Track



Who doesn't like to laugh? I think everyone has their own type of humor, whether it's more physical, kick-em-in-the-balls sort of stuff, cerebral, or somewhere in between. This week The Broke and the Bookish ask us for our ten funniest reads:

1. The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson

2. A Fraction of the Whole by Steve Tolz

3. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

4. The Martian by Andy Weir

5. The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo

6. Fathermucker by Greg Olear

7. Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple

8. Bridgette Jones' Diary by Helen Fielding

9. The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine by Alina Bronsky

10. The Absolute True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie 


8 comments:

  1. I love this topic this week. You have a fun lit. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, Bridget Jones' Diary is perfect for this list! I forgot about it because I read it before my Goodreads/Blogging days. :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh I want to read the Absolute True Diary someday!! :O I think I had it on reserve at the library and then forgot to pick it up. AGh. Too many books and not enough time. EEEK. xD I'm also seeing a ton of people mention The Martian and I neeeeeeed to read that one. (And see the movie!) Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget Jones! Yes, of course.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/books-that-make-me-laugh.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Martian made my list too- and I definitely considered putting Where'd You Go, Bernadette to the list too.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize life changing magic of tidying up was funny! Good to know :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this weeks topic, I am such a fan of books that can make me laugh. You've got some great picks this weeks, and I am definitely going to add a few of these to my own TBR. The Martian made my list, I loved that book and thought it was absolutely hilarious. Thanks for the recommendations! :) You can check out my picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, like Carrie, I wouldn't have known The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up was an amusing/funny book xD Yay for Bridget Jones' Diary and The Martian (and Catch-22, but it's been a long time since I've read it, I really need to revisit it) :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS