Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm not even a Davie Bowie fan, but it was the only thing I could come up with. I actually I think I like The Flight of the Concord's song "Bowie in Space" more than his actual music ("Receiving transmissions from David Bowie's nipple antennae" gets me every time). My husband sang this song for weeks straight and played the soundtrack for even longer, so I had it stuck in my head for probably two months straight. Crap, now I'm singing about David Bowie's boobies. Oh hell, for your enjoyment:



And now the 95% of you that don't "get it" have either moved on to more civilized blogs or have un-followed me all together.

Let's try this again.

Focus restored.

Check out the two new tabs I've added recently- "About Me" (which unfortunately doesn't shed any light as to why I'm obsessed with cereal, why I think motorcycle gangs are neat, or my obsession with blimps ) and "The Ultimate To-Do List," where I've listed all the books I own but haven't read yet. I also changed a few things on the right, but those aren't really important.

And yes, it was necessary to ramble on about David Bowie and include a youtube video for something that probably didn't really need an actual blog post.

1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS